191000- Clinton- Including the cities of Wilmington and Blanchester 954 PM EST Fri Jan 18 2019
...WINTER STORM WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 4 AM SATURDAY TO 4 AM EST SUNDAY...
Overnight Cloudy. A slight chance of freezing rain, snow and sleet. Near steady temperatures in the lower 30s. East winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 20 percent. Saturday Freezing rain and snow in the morning, then freezing rain and sleet in the afternoon. Snow and sleet accumulation 1 to 2 inches. Ice accumulation of up to a tenth of an inch. Near steady temperatures in the lower 30s. Northeast winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Chance of precipitation 100 percent. Saturday night Snow, freezing rain and sleet in the evening, then snow after midnight. Areas of blowing snow. Total snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches. A trace of ice accumulation. Blustery, cooler with lows 10 to 15. North winds 20 to 25 mph with gusts up to 45 mph. Chance of precipitation 100 percent. Wind chill values as low as 3 below after midnight. Sunday Areas of blowing snow in the morning. Mostly cloudy with a chance of snow in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. Blustery, cooler with highs 15 to 20. North winds 20 to 25 mph with gusts up to 45 mph, diminishing to 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph in the afternoon. Chance of snow 30 percent. Wind chill values as low as 5 below in the morning. Sunday night Partly cloudy in the evening, then clearing. Much cooler with lows 0 to 5 below. North winds 5 to 10 mph. Wind chill values as low as 11 below. Martin luther king jr day Mostly sunny. Cold with highs 10 to 15. Monday night Partly cloudy. Warmer with lows around 10 above. Tuesday Partly cloudy in the morning, then mostly cloudy with rain showers likely in the afternoon. Warmer with highs in the lower 40s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Tuesday night Rain showers. Warmer with lows in the lower 30s. Chance of rain 90 percent. Wednesday Cloudy. A chance of rain and snow showers in the morning, then a chance of rain showers and snow in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 30s. Chance of precipitation 50 percent. Wednesday night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow. Lows in the lower 20s. Thursday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow. Highs around 30. Thursday night Mostly cloudy. A chance of snow in the evening. Lows around 20. Chance of snow 30 percent. Friday Mostly cloudy. A chance of snow showers in the afternoon. Highs around 30. Chance of snow 30 percent.
Heavy snow Saturday in the central and eastern Midwest, and southeastern Plains. Rain will cover the southern Midwest, Southeast and the Delta. Rain and snow for the Northwest. » More DTN Weather Commentary
Posted at 1:36PM Fri Jan 18, 2019 CST
Click here to get your local weather emailed to you each day.